GStreamer multi-stream / mulit-channel RTSP server element
RTSP Sink is a GStreamer element which permits high performance streaming to multiple computers using the RTSP / RTP protocols. The rtspsink element leverages previous logic from RidgeRun's RTSP server with extensions to create a GStreamer sink element providing benefits like greater flexibility to application integrate and easy gst-launch based testing.
With RTSP Sink you have the flexibility to stream different content to the same client, such as streaming audio and video to a client. You also can send different streams to different clients. This means that within a single GStreamer pipeline you can stream multiple videos, multiple audios and multiple lip-sync audio+video streams, each one to a different client using a different RTSP mapping. In the examples section different streaming possibilities are shown.
The rtspsink GStreamer element supports the following features:
- https://developer.ridgerun.com/wiki/skins/vector/images/bullet-icon.png); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">
- Configurable mappings for each stream. The mapping is the text used at the end of the RTSP URL: rtsp://$SERVER_IP/$MAPPING
- Configurable TCP port number.
- Automatic payloader detection according to the negotiated pipeline capabilities.
- Multiple independent video-only streams.
- Multiple independent audio-only streams.
- Multiple independent audio+video streams.
- Support for:
- H264 video encoding
- MPEG4 video encoding
- MJPEG video encoding
- AAC audio encoding