SDK for Texas Instruments DaVinci™ DM6446
DaVinci™ processors are based on the industry's leading digital signal processing technology from TI and are scalable and programmable. The DaVinci™ portfolio includes DSP-based digital media processors, ARM® processors and DSP-based systems-on-chips (SoCs), which include accelerators and peripherals. All DaVinci™ processors are optimized to match the price, performance and feature requirements for a broad spectrum of digital video end equipments.
RidgeRun provides a fully featured Embedded Linux Software Development Kit for the Texas Instruments DaVinci™ DM6446 architecture. We also have expertise in our services group to help your company get the most out of this platform.
Contact us for more information on what RidgeRun can offer for your DaVinci™ project.
- U-boot 1.2supported
- Linux kernel 2.6.26 (Git Based) + Real Time patches
- GCC 4.1,EABI, uClibc-based tool chain for small footprint
- NPTL support with uClibc, get the best threading performance with best possible footprint
- Small footprint for your portable device: minimal system requires less than 2MB of flash
- Open Source drivers available: UART, Ethernet, NAND, NOR, GPIO, DMA, I2C, Audio (AIC33,AIC23), USB, SPI, MMC/SD, video4linux, Frame buffer (LCD or composite)
- Other drivers available soon: SDIO, 802.11 wireless solutions
- Many open source applications available
See the SDK page for more details on RidgeRun software offers, and reference platforms.