Release Notes for latest evaluation SDK for AM35x EVM
- Product Name: Evaluation SDK for SITARA AM35x EVM.
- Version: NOT AVAILABLE.
- Date: NOT AVAILABLE.
- Download link: NOT AVAILABLE .
Copyright Notice ©
This document and the software described in it are furnished under license with RidgeRun, and as such, may be used or copied only in accordance with the terms of the license. The contents of this document are furnished for informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice. RidgeRun, assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may exist in this document. No part of this document may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, without the prior written consent of RidgeRun.
Please read the full license agreement for the RidgeRun Evaluation SDKs here.
ARM is a registered trademark of ARM Limited. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States and other countries and is used by RidgeRun under license. Texas Instruments and TI are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|NOT AVAILABLE||Initial Version|
- SITARA AM35X EVM Board related documentation:
- There is no previous SDK for the AM35X EVM SDK.
Supported Operating Systems
- Linux Distribution
- Ubuntu 9.04 in 32 bits.
- Ubuntu 9.10 in 32 bits.
This SDK doesn't include support services.
- RidgeRun Developer SDK for am35x provides handful of debug and profile tools, professional Linux development support and a wider range of am35x drivers.
- Contact RidgeRun at [firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com ] for information and pricing on Developers SDK for SITARA AM35X EVM platforms.
A mailing list for questions and inquiries on the Evaluation RidgeRun SDK is available at mailing list