Release Notes for latest evaluation SDK for AM35x EVM
- Product Name: Evaluation SDK for SITARA AM35x EVM.
- Version: NOT AVAILABLE.
- Date: NOT AVAILABLE.
- Download link: NOT AVAILABLE .
Copyright Notice ©
This document and the software described in it are furnished under license with RidgeRun, and as such, may be used or copied only in accordance with the terms of the license. The contents of this document are furnished for informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice. RidgeRun, assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may exist in this document. No part of this document may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, without the prior written consent of RidgeRun.
Please read the full license agreement for the RidgeRun Evaluation SDKs .
ARM is a registered trademark of ARM Limited. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States and other countries and is used by RidgeRun under license. Instruments and TI are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|NOT AVAILABLE||Initial Version|
- SITARA AM35X EVM Board related documentation:
- There is no previous SDK for the AM35X EVM SDK.
Supported Operating Systems
- Linux Distribution
- Ubuntu 9.04 in 32 bits.
- Ubuntu 9.10 in 32 bits.
the SDK is still on ALPHA-VERSION , by the moment it support
The SDK package supports the following components:
- U-Boot supporting NAND
- X-loader supporting NAND
- Linux Kernel and device drivers:
- Audio (McBSP)
- Video Display (V4L2 and Fbdev)
- Video Capture (BT656 mode)
- Video Resizer (Only on OMAP35x)
- MUSB host supporting MSC, HID and USB Audio/Video
- MUSB gadget supporting File-storage and CDC/RNDIS
- MUSB OTG supporting HNP/SRP
- EHCI host supporting MSC, HID(via a HS hub) and USB Audio/Video
- RTC(on AM3517)
- Keypad(on OMAP35x)
- CAN - SocketCAN implementation (on AM3517)
- Power Management ICs (TPS65023 on AM3517, TPS65950 on OMAP35x)
- Pre-built binaries for X-loader, U-Boot, Linux kernel and filesystem.
What's Not Supported
Following are not supported:
- U-boot (OneNand support on OMAP35x)
- Keypad(on AM3517)
- NOR support (on AM3517EVM)
This SDK doesn't include support services.
- RidgeRun Developer SDK for SITARA AM35X EVM provides handful of debug and profile tools, professional Linux development support and a wider range of am35x drivers.
- Contact RidgeRun at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and pricing on Developers SDK for SITARA AM35X EVM platforms.
A mailing list for questions and inquiries on the Evaluation RidgeRun SDK is available at mailing list