Spectrum Digital DM6446 EVM
RidgeRun provides support for the SpectrumDigital DM6446 Evaluation Board (EVM). This EVM is supported either with the Evaluation SDK or with the Professional SDK. You can download the evaluation SDK for the EVM from our download center. To purchase a professional SDK, please contact us.
More information on the board can be found here.
The DM6446 Evaluation Module (EVM) enables developers to immediately start evaluating DM6446 DaVinci™ digital media processors which are ideal for applications such as videophones, automotive info-tainment, digital still cameras, streaming media and IP set-top boxes.
The DM6446 EVM support from RidgeRun includes our Linux kernel and file system fully integrated with logic to handle TI DVSDK 4 released by Texas Instruments as well as GStreamer support -- all these features included in a user friendly development environment which will allow you to focus in the development of your product.
SDK for DM6446 Features
- Based on RidgeRun SDK
- Linux Kernel 2.6.37 based on TI's PSP 03.01.01.39 (support for git based kernels is also available upon demand)
- Uboot 2009.10
- SD, JFFS2, NFS and UBI filesystem support
- Boot from NAND / NOR
- RidgeRun u-boot installer technology to simplify firmware deployment
- DVSDK integration in the build system
- GStreamer support for DSP codecs
- Toolchain based on gcc 4