LogicPD OMAPL138 EVM
More information on the board can be found here.
You can download the evaluation SDK for the EVM from our download center.
To purchase a professional SDK, please contact us.
SDK for OMAPL138 Features
Texas Instruments OMAPL138 is a low-power duel core 300mhz ARM with a 300-MHz C674x VLIW Fixed/Floating Point Digital Signal Processor. This architecture is ideal for fixed or floating point DSP applications which also require a highly capable application stack. The OMAPL138 support from RidgeRun includes our full Linux Kernel and file system with Gstreamer running on top of TI's CODEC Engine.
- Features Supported
- U-boot v2009.10 supported
- Linux kernel 2.6.32
- GCC 4.X,EABI, glibc
- Drivers available for all peripherals available, touch screen
- DMAI, Codec Engine, DSPLink integration
- GStreamer hardware accelerated pipeline integration
- GStreamer support for DSP codecs
- Many open source applications available
- DVSDK components integration into the build system