RidgeRun Professional SDK, its the supported version of RidgeRun SDK intended for commercial product development.
Main features of the SDK are:
- Bundled with support hours for engineering services by RidgeRun. This hours can be expend on phone, email, chat, webex support, or custom engineering services like driver development, application development, custom board porting and bring-up, etc.
- Includes GStreamer framework and smooth integration with DVSDKs from TI in the platforms that use it.
- Includes profiling and debugging tools for Linux.
- Includes graphics toolkits (Like DirectFB, GTK+, QT, Clutter). RidgeRun provides support for choosing the right technology for your needs.
- Includes many open source packages already integrated with the SDK.
- SDK can be delivered either as binary installer or through a shared SCM repository hosted by RidgeRun or the customer.
- Depending on the processor, other features have been integrated such as boot from SD card, UBIFS with simplified manufacturing NAND pre-programming support, CMOS sensor support, and WiFi support
The Professional SDK is licensed under this terms. Still, the SDK is mainly composed of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) packages, so the license for those packages is governed the applicable FOSS license.