Difference between revisions of "Release Notes for latest evaluation SDK for Gumstix Overo OMAP35x board"
|Line 65:||Line 65:|
git version from this u-boot can be obtained from [http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=summary here]
Revision as of 06:47, 28 May 2010
- 1 General Information
- 2 Documentation
- 3 What's New?
- 4 Supported Operating Systems
- 5 SDK Details
- 6 Known Bugs
- 7 Support Information
- Product Name: Evaluation SDK for Gumstix OMAP35x Board.
- Version: NOT AVAILABLE.
- Date: NOT AVAILABLE.
- Download link: NOT AVAILABLE .
Copyright Notice ©
This document and the software described in it are furnished under license with RidgeRun, and as such, may be used or copied only in accordance with the terms of the license. The contents of this document are furnished for informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice. RidgeRun, assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may exist in this document. No part of this document may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, without the prior written consent of RidgeRun.
Please read the full license agreement for the RidgeRun Evaluation SDKs .
ARM is a registered trademark of ARM Limited. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States and other countries and is used by RidgeRun under license. Instruments and TI are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|NOT AVAILABLE||Initial Version|
- Gumstix OMAP35x Board related documentation:
Supported Operating Systems
- Linux Distribution
- Ubuntu 9.04 in 32 bits.
- Ubuntu 9.10 in 32 bits.
- The first release is rigt now on a testing step
- Its coming soon
Integration with DSVDK
The linux kernel and the bootloader versions are listed below :
OMAP Linux Kernel 2.6.32(Linux kernel version)
- The baseline was chosen from a psp branch from Texas Instruments : ansgstrom distribution
- You can get the kernel here
The git version from this u-boot can be obtained from here
The kernel and U-Boot have been compiled with CodeSourcery GNU Toolchain for ARM Processors 2009-q1-203 based on GCC 4.3.3
The SDK package supports the following components:
What's Not Supported
Following are not supported:
This SDK doesn't include support services.
- RidgeRun Developer SDK for Gumstix OMAP35x Board provides handful of debug and profile tools, professional Linux development support and a wider range of OMAP35x drivers.
- Contact RidgeRun at email@example.com for information and pricing on Developers SDK for Gumstix OMAP35x Board platforms.
A mailing list for questions and inquiries on the Evaluation RidgeRun SDK is available at mailing list