Release Notes for latest evaluation SDK for OMAP-L138 Hawkboard Board
- Product Name: Evaluation SDK for OMAP-L138 Hawkboard Board.
- Version: 1.00.00.
- Date: 07/12/10.
- Download link: NOT AVAILABLE .
Copyright Notice ©
This document and the software described in it are furnished under license with RidgeRun, and as such, may be used or copied only in accordance with the terms of the license. The contents of this document are furnished for informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice. RidgeRun, assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may exist in this document. No part of this document may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, without the prior written consent of RidgeRun.
Please read the full license agreement for the RidgeRun Evaluation SDKs .
ARM is a registered trademark of ARM Limited. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States and other countries and is used by RidgeRun under license. Instruments and TI are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|NOT AVAILABLE||Initial Version|
General SDK documentation:
OMAP-L138 Hawkboard Board Board related documentation:
- iUniversal iUniversal on the Hawkboardsudo rm /bin/sh
sudo ln -s /usr/bin/bash /bin/sh
- TI's software TI's available software for Hawkboard
- GStreamer Using Gstreamer on the Hawkboard
- Bootloader Configuration Configure u-boot environment for Hawkboard
- Recovering U-boot Getting u-boot prompt using UART port for Hawkboard.
- Hawkboard Community
- OMAP L138
Supported Operating Systems
- Ubuntu 10.04 in 32 bits.
- Ubuntu 9.04 in 32 bits.
- Ubuntu 9.10 in 32 bits.
Setting up extra components
- The first release is rigth now on a testing step
- Its coming soon
Integration with DSVDK
The DVSDK OMAP-L138_setuplinux_1_00_00_11.bin used can be find in
- Ti OMAP-L138 Low Power Application Processor
- 300-MHz ARM926EJ-STM RISC CPU
- 300-MHz C674x VLIW DSP
- On-Chip RTC
- 128 MByte DDR2 SDRAM running at 150MHz
- 128 MByte NAND FLASH
- 1 SD/MMC Slot
- One RS232 Serial Port
- One Fast Ethernet Port (10/100 Mbps)
- One USB Host port (USB 1.1)
- One USB OTG port (USB 2.0)
- One SATA Port (3Gbps)
- One VGA Port (15 pin D-SUB)
- Two AUDIO Ports (1 LINE IN & 1 LINE OUT)
- One Composite IN (RCA Jack)
- SPI (x2)
- I2C (x1)
- Linux BSP: PSP SDK 03.20.00.11
For details on the status of the basic drivers available on the RidgeRun SDK for Hawkboard, please visit Status of the hardware drivers on the Hawkboard page.