Spectrum Digital DM365 EVM
More information on the board can be found here.
You can download the evaluation SDK for the EVM from our download center.
To purchase a professional SDK, please contact us.
Latest SDK Features
- Based on RidgeRun SDK 2011Q2.
- Linux Kernel 220.127.116.11
- DVSDK 4.02.00.06
- GStreamer support for MJCP codecs
- CodeSourcery Toolchain based on gcc 4
- RidgeRun u-boot installer technology to simplify firmware deployment.
- Uboot 2010.12
RidgeRun releases regularly SDKs for the TI platforms when new important features are added like a new kernel, bootloader or DVSDK is integrated. The following is the release history of the SDKs for the DM365 Leopard Board in their Evaluation version for non commercial use, also available in its Professional version.
- Releases History:
Boot from SD Card
To boot EVM from SD card, you need to set SW4 to
Pos 3 = ON
Pos 2 = OFF
Pos 1 = ON