RidgeRun announces professional support for Spectrum Digital DM8168 EVM, DM8168 Z3 RPS and Mistral DM8148 EVM, enabling support for RidgeRun SDK on these platforms, leveraging powerful capabilities for developing multimedia products thanks to GStreamer framework. RidgeRun SDK leverages Texas Instruments™ EZSDK framework and extends it providing RidgeRun's proven platform for embedded Linux products:
- RidgeRun SDK 2011Q2 technology with support for automated deployment, simplified deployment system and support for multiple types of configurations.
- Professional support for developing your products by our specialized staff.
- Simple integration with TI's EZSDK
- Latest Linux kernel from TI for DM8168 enhanced with RidgeRun patches.
- Support for GStreamer OMX on the DM81xx:
- Support for video capture, display, encode and decode on different formats (H264/MP4,VC1).
- Support for multiple container formats and network streaming formats.
- Support for different resolution up to HD (1080p60).
- Support for extra technologies available soon (sold separately):
- HLS Streaming for iOS devices
- UVC driver with Skype compatibility
RidgeRun offers SDKs for evaluation for personal and non-commercial proposes, as well as demo SD card images that you use for evaluation without requiring flashing your hardware. Visit our download centeror contact us for more information.